We just moved on Friday which means that we have a house full of crap and no where to put it. well so it seems because it is all in the middle of the floor at the moment.
One thing I hate, is digging through boxes to find stuff. I would much rather just unpack them and get down to business, but this is easier said than done. So far, I have a bunch of things that I can’t find or took me searching through EVERY box to find them
- My work shoes
- My goggles (I am blind. Normal people wear glasses, I wear goggles)
- My headphones (necessary for me to make it through a work day)
- A leg to my TV stand (still missing)
- My razor for shaving (finally found it after searching for 20 minutes)
- My loofa thing….that washes me. Not a washcloth. The other fluffy thing that you put body wash on…
- The charger to my electric Drill
- My sanity
I’m losing it!