For the first time I think I am really succumbing to my stress. Stress for me is something other people talk about but I am the type of person that gets stressed then goes to my stress reliever and then it is all gone before anyone ever even notices.
I believe that we all need to desperately have and rely on these stress relievers in our time of greatest need! In the last two months my stress levels have been through the roof! Worst of all, for different reasons I haven’t been able to go to my stress relievers. I think I need to find some new ones! Here’s what I do to relieve stress…what do you guys do to relieve stress??
– Run, lift weights, sweat it out, preferably with L!
– Mountain Biking
– Read (anything but books for school)
– Shopping for and with L
– Tennis with L
– Playing with my nephew!
– Listen to music
– Find new groups and artists to listen to and become obsessed with. (Listen to The Script, Johnny Craig, Chiddy Bang, and Bridgett Kelly…they’re all great!)
– Try and learn something new
– Watch sports (Weekday hockey is amazing and makes weekdays bearable)
– My favorite thing to do to relax is to simply….nothing. I prefer to simply lay down and do absolutely nothing. Its the most relaxing thing in the world. But even when my body is off, my mind stays on high alert. Not fun. And I don’t have the luxury to do this anymore because I am a grown-up (so they say).
So my question is, how do you relax and destress because I clearly need some new methods!